Friday 30 March 2012

evaluation question 4

The audience for my magazine is a particularly male audience, the magazine is aimed at a mainly male readership, around 75%, I try to reflect this audience throughout my magazine, with especially the look of my artist that I have photographed. I think it’s important that I have kept quite a select audience as although it is the artists in the magazine which should be influencing the people who buy it in some cases the audience can influence the magazine as it needs to be as up to date as possible. By keeping a select audience if they influence the magazine it will be influenced positively and help the magazine into the future. My audience is a quite up to date ‘rock ‘n’ roll’ style target, they would be passionate about music and listen to it because they enjoy it not because they are following any sort of crowd. The is not any set rules or path my audience should follow, they should all be quite individual characters who will dress in quite an alternative way, but are happy about how they dress and who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment