Monday 20 February 2012

Q4) Who would be the audience for your media product? (draft answer)

The audience for my magazine is a particularly male audience, the magazine is aimed at a mainly male readership, around 75%, I try to reflect this audience throughout my magazine, with especially the look of my artist that I have photographed, they will come across as more rock and roll men, as opposed to ‘lads’ who fake tan and spend most of their time in the gym. These types of people however are welcome to buy the magazine but they are not the main audience that it is being aimed at! I have been quite selective about my audience which I feel is important! It really targets the people who truly love the music that is being offered within the magazine, especially with the chosen genre of indie rock, as it has come from very fine origins of garage bands and college students from America, and has now dominated the British music scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment