Monday 23 January 2012

Target Audience

My target audience is very similar to that of my main influence, Q Mag. My age range is 16-25, this is my age range as it stretches, from the age when people first become more closely involves with music and ends at the age where people music tastes my change, to what is being produced from the generations below them. I am also targeting my magazine at a very male readership, similar to Q Mags 75% male readership, and also similar i am aiming at a working class target. Making the magazine effective and trying to sincerly infulence its readers. The typical reader, will be passionate about music, especially the sub genre of indie rock that i am covering, altough they will have a very good general knowledge of the music world. They will also be in the social group of 'trendies' or 'indie scenesters' the audience will have a very up to date fashion sense and not be afraid to wear what the want and make the own crowd instead of following a pre made group. The target readership, will not only be interested in music, but also in popular culture and current affairs within the entertainment industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment